56 Write Your Book First! (feat. Isse Muratspahić)
Please note the MP3 download link is in the top right corner of the player. Also on Apple Podcasts / Spotify / all the usual podcast places.
Publishing a book is the most effective way to position yourself as the go-to expert in your niche. What’s more, writing the book that only you can write is also a journey of discovery! (Sometimes called ‘type 3 fun’…)
In writing your book you get to step back and discover who you really are. On this episode I interview Isse Muratspahić, a book coach with a unique perspective on the writing process. Listen in now as we discuss:
- How to build a brand aligned with your heart and voice
- Why ‘inner work’ often has to precede the ‘outer work’ of writing a book or building a brand
- When to write your book before getting into business – how writing your book can save you years of confusion!
- How to write with both your own interests AND your ideal prospect in mind
- How long it should take to write your book
- How many pages to aim for
- Why you can trust your inner voice
- Why self publishing is often the best option for business owners
- How to use your book as a marketing plan for leveraging your other content
- Where your book should sit in your marketing systems
- How a book can help reduce your reliance on sales
- Isse’s LinkedIn
- callingtomillions.com (Isse’s website and book)
Never miss an episode and subscribe to the Story Copywriter email list below. You can also follow us in all the main podcast apps.