53 Storytelling In Business (feat. Roberta Ravella)
Please note the MP3 download link is in the top right corner of the player. Also on Apple Podcasts / Spotify / YouTube all the usual podcast places.
On this episode I catch up with Roberta Ravella, who is a course graduate of my Nurture Email Mastery course. Roberta is a marketing strategist for realtors and mortgage professionals. I think Roberta does a great job of telling stories in her work! In this wide-ranging conversation we discuss:
- How to select relatable stories to tell
- How tell stories that attract people who share your values
- Why niching down can help your storytelling
- How to use post-it notes to plan stories
- What we really think of Frank Kern
- When to tell personal stories – and how much is too much
- How to avoid patronising your reader (even accidentally!)
- How to pick out current events to weave into your stories and showcase your expertise
- How to write about your passions and make it engaging
- How to put the right story in the right place
- How to tell stories on YouTube
Links mentioned: Roberta’s link tree
Never miss an episode and subscribe to the Story Copywriter email list below. You can also follow us in all the main podcast apps.