Please note the MP3 download link is in the top right corner of the player.
I invited Orson back onto the Story Copywriter Podcast to continue our discussion about storytelling in video.
This wide-ranging conversation covers:
- Can you use ‘cliff-hangers’ in video to keep people watching?
- The ‘bouncy start’ vs the ‘chronological start’
- Different use cases for short and long form video
- The role of white space in story planning
- The role of background music
- Why sound effects matter more than music
- The different roles of sympathy and empathy in good storytelling
- How to use pacing to keep people watching
- How to specialise and collaborate as a Story Copywriter
Find out more about Orson’s work at https://www.mediable.com.au/
Listen to Part 1 of my conversation with Orson here.
Never miss an episode and subscribe to the Story Copywriter email list below. You can also follow us in all the main podcast apps.