Please note the MP3 download link is in the top right corner of the player.
When you’re a ‘Story Copywriter’ you’re the written voice of a business you love. Maybe even your own business.
But can you – and should you – tell your personal stories in video? If so, how should you go about it? Do you need to become a professional videographer?
The answer is, no! In this episode, I interview videographer and storyteller Orson Lord. Listen now to learn:
- Who should tell their personal story in video
- How long your video should be
- How to promote with ads – and where
- How telling your story can improve lead quality
- Why you shouldn’t attempt to tell your own story by yourself
- What kit you need to get started (and why you might already own it)
- Lighting tips for an engaging video
- The $20 app that will save your sanity while recording
- A framework to help tell your story
Find out more about Orson’s work at https://www.mediable.com.au/
Never miss an episode and subscribe to the Story Copywriter email list below. You can also follow us in all the main podcast apps.